Social Media Slang for Parents
Posted on February 22, 2022
Leave a Comment
As a mom of three teenage boys and a preteen girl, I should probably stay up on this Sh*t.
I don’t know if I’m embarrassed that I was unaware of some of these terms or embarrassed that I know them now. Am I Cheugy? Most likely.
According to Bark, a parental control tool that monitors all your family devices, many of these are the most commonly used slang by teens today. I have used Bark and I highly recommend it.
- Sneaky link: Secret sex partner
- ATP: Answer The Phone
- PSE : Porn Star Experience
- Body count: Number of sexual partners
- Cake: Ass
- Tea: Gossip
- 🌽: Porn
- DNI: Do not interact.
- Zaddy : attractive, fashionable guy with swag/sex appeal
- 🧢 Blue cap or Cappin’: Lying
- No Cap: Telling the Truth
- 🧠 : Oral sex
- Meal: Someone who looks good enough to eat
- Bussin: Really, really good or delicious
- W: Win
- Yeet: Throw
- Cheugy: Basic, out of date
👉 How many of these terms did you know? Let me know in the comments!
To learn more about Bark and how it can protect your familiy visit: https://www.bark.us
Photo by Rob Hampson on Unsplash